Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday!!!!

Today was a good day for church...despite the bitter cold air. We had a great fast Sunday, the first in a long time that I could actually fast for. I was not sick or working the night before. I even found the strength to bare my testimony. It was simple and short but I think I got my point across.

We had a nice dinner with the whole family. I think dad still cooks a lot in hopes that we will come over and eat. Sometimes he just texts us all and tells us to come over.

We hooked up the Wii fit and tried it out. Looks like it is going to be a nice way to lose weight.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Sounds like our Sundays were similar. I love the Wii fit. I even got the Wii fit plus!!

emily said...

Good for you, fasting and bearing your testimony.

The Wii fit is fun. I should use it more. I'll have to ask Shanna about the Wii Fit Plus...