Saturday, January 23, 2010

Knitting!!

Ok so I have been slacking on my crafts...who can blame me. I work full time, go to school full time, I have two kids and really no room to do anything.

Not anymore...I want to do the things I have learned to do...so I am finishing Lee's scarf and moving on to a blanket. I am using the knifty knitter looms to make them. I have made scarfs before very easy just cast on and flip till you get the length you want. a blanket I'm going to actually have to count out the rows and not lose track. I would hate to have to start over. I even found a quilt design that I might try.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Thats cool. I have never learned to knit. I would like to though. Is the blanket for baby?

Deb said...

Thanks, yea the blanket is for tha baby. I will be doing nutral(sp) colors. I think we will find out what it is before it's born but this way I can get started right away. The looms are easy to do. I taught myself to knit...got a book at walmart. It is really easy.