Friday, January 29, 2010

BABY and HOUSE!!

Ob appointment went well. I have to get and ultrasound in a few weeks. Doc wants it no later than 8 weeks along. She did not seem concerned about anything I think she is just being careful with my family history of diabetes and my new migraine issues with this baby. She even gave my a perscription that is safe for me to take with the baby to help if I do get a headache.

The house offer was accepted with all of our conditions. I'm so excited. Now it is the paperwork game. Closing is around March 19th. It is the chicken house. We are going to go to the city to get it in writing before we get anything rolling on the chickens. I even have an idea for a cage for when they are still in the house. Anyway...I will keep you posted on both the house and the baby.

3 comments:

emily said...

Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to hear more.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on the house! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it.

Shanna said...

YEAH!!! That is so great!! I am glad the offer was accepted!