Saturday, January 16, 2010

Houses, houses and more houses

Ok so we are still searching. When our agent gets back from vacation in Mexico I think we are going to put a bid on the house with almost an acre. However we are going to keep looking. I feel that is the house for us. It is the only one that we have felt that we even want to put a bid on. Lee is not as confident as I am, but we drove by it yesterday and he is talking about it more. He even told me to go ahead and order some books on raising chickens. We still need to get the house and make sure the city will let us have them...it does have several farms on either side of the property we are looking at but they might be grandfathered in, Lee said that maybe with the property having a barn it could be grandfathered in too. I will keep you posted as we continue our hunt for houses and our bidding.

This was my 170th post. Not as many as Emily's but hey it's a start.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Prayer always comes in handy!!

Deb said...

I agree Shanna. I have been doing alot of that lately. If its the one we will get it. I have yet to get a full answer but I think it is what is supposed to be. Plus I'm not asking for the house just guideance to right house.

Becca said...

Good luck. Just make sure you feel really good and look for other signs. Brock and I had had a bid on a house for 2 months and kept waiting to hear back (it was bank owned they usually take a bit longer) but felt like we should just pull out because of the wait. It was a good thing.