Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big news!!

I did not get the bone scan to see what is wrong with my foot...the reason why...I'm pregnant!!! We are very happy. It was a little sooner than we planned but it really isn't up to us is? Funny story to how we found out...
I woke up in the morning (Tuesday) to help get the kids up and get going for my bone scan. Well have been feeling "odd" lately...I wasn't late (that doesn't happen until tomorrow) but just felt "odd". So I got up and grabbed a test (always have some on hand). Took it and it was positive. I only checked because I knew that the bone scan dye could hurt the baby so I thought I better check and make sure just in case...I would have been so stressed if I had not listened to the voice and took the test. Due date is Sept 25th per family doctor...I say Sept 30th...need to get one of those prego tickers on my blog. Updates soon...

2 comments:

emily said...

That is just so crazy! I'm glad you listened too! It's so exciting! I can't wait to follow along with the whole journey. Congrats!

Shanna said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! SO glad you took that test first!!