Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diapers!!

Ok so I have done some reasearch and checked out youtube... It does seem that one size diapers are a good investment. On youtube I watched several reviews from people who use and sell one size diapers. The one complaint is when baby is smaller you do not get as tight of a fit so they leak. No biggy to me I have lots of prefolds. I just need to narrow down the type of diapers I want. I am drawn to the kissaluvs. They have a onw size that you use a snappi or pins to close it...or a snug diaper cover. Kissaluvs also has a all in one one size diaper...kinda price though. Does anyone have any thoughts??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Most of my experience is with the sized Fuzzi Bunz. We did get a couple of their one size, and they're pretty good. We've found you need to use both liners though (our baby is a heavy wetter). Good luck with your search.

Becca said...

I'll give you a call this week and we can chat diapers when is a good time to call

Deb said...

ANytime really Becca. I am still off work for my foot. I will be at the hospital with my dad all day today.

Deb said...

Thanks Anna For your feedback. Fuzzi's on youtube did say that in the review.

Nic and Abbey said...

Hi Debbie...my name is Abbey, and I'm in Ft. Wayne 2nd Ward now. Emily told me about your post. Here's a link to my post about cloth diapers:http://nabbey.blogspot.com/2009/03/cloth-diapering-update.html. Good luck, and let me know if you want more info!