Monday, January 25, 2010

FOOT!!

Ok so I went to the doctor again for my foot. Still no work unless I sit. Which my boss found me a sit down job...just has to update my computer access so I can do it. However, they still don't know what is wrong with it so they wanted me to have an MRI, but the MRI won't let me have it until the get clearance from a doctor because I'm pregnant. I never thought a foot injury would cause such joy and issue. Joy because we found out we are pregnant, issues because everytime they order something I have to wait or not get it. Don't get me wrong I do not want anything to hurt the baby but if I can't have the tests then just treat my foot for what it could be...broke. It would be so much easier...right?

1 comment:

emily said...

I hope things get figured out soon! Feet (and babies) are important!