Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sadness!!

I had a miscarriage today. I feel ok...I guess. I don't know how it really happened. I have talked to some people who have had then and they have always said that they cramped really bad and had lots of bleeding. Me I had just some spotting...pink stuff and then more red but nothing that hurt. My blood work had a drastict down slop in just a few days. Lee and I have not told the kids yet...not sure what to tell them.

On a happier note...at least we get to try again.

4 comments:

emily said...

Oh! I'm so sorry Debbie! I really am sad to hear. You all will be in our prayers!

Esther said...

I am thinking of you today. I was sad to hear your news. Take it slow and know that it's okay to be sad. I miss you guys too! We think of you every time Amy wears one of Rachele's cute outfits. Hugs to you! Esther

Shanna said...

I am so sorry. But you are right to look on the bright side and say you get to try again. The lord just decided that its not time yet.Sending Hugs your way!

Unknown said...

I am sorry for your loss.