Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BLAH!!!

Ok so Kenny's fever turns out to be an ear infection on both sides plus a sinus infection. Rachele's sinus infection is getting better. So they are both on the same oral anitbiotics.

We just got another snow dump...lucky us. I should not complain to much we really did have a mild winter. I just can't wait till Spring. It was my moms favorite time of year. She would look for her tulips to pop through the ground...which always seemed to happen and we would have one last frost. But they would survive.

I had my PT evaluation yesterday...I hurt today and alls that happen was some walking and poking...but my foot does not know the difference between the work and work load. I actually get to work it tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get to feel that too. I also feel like I might be coming down with something. My voice was hoarse this morning and my throat feels dry and blah. I guess I will have to boost my vitimans...does that really work or is it an old wives tale??

We did not get the one house we loved in Holly...newer build. But the old Victorian has lowered its price...could it be a sign?? We prayed about it last night...then at about 3am Rachele came in saying she had a bad dream about ghosts chasing her...when we got up she said that when we bought our house the ghosts tried to get her but they took Kenny instead. She then said it the house we got was the Victorian...what is a girl to do??

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Oh sad for a little girl to have such a dream. I hope she will be all right. And I do hope your foots gets to feeling better soon. I know how that can be to have a foot that just doesn't seem to get better.