Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feelings!!

Ok so I'm feeling little better. I have been tring not to think about what happened. I know it wasn't anything I did but it doesn't make it any better. I have talked to Lee about what is going on with my feelings. It is still hard. I have no idea how long it will take to feel normal. I would hate to have gone through this and have had the baby and it have had something wrong and it pass after birth. This is hard enough. I love that I have the comfort of the Savior's plan for us all. I feel his love and understand he made it happen for a reason, I just wish I knew why. I guess I will have to live with the not knowing. I have had my fill of resting, but I am still resting. Does this make sense to anyone? Or am I just rambling?

We had our house inspection done yesterday. For the most part it was awesome. We need to have two windows replaced...we will see.

4 comments:

Bufftub2 said...

Rambling can be healing. I don't know exactly what you are going through but I remember how much it hurt every month when I started. We were trying so many things.

btw- tired of resting or not...YOU BETTER!

Deb said...

Thanks sister. It is times like this that I wish mom was here. I feel she would have had some wise words to make me feel better. Not that anyone hasn't said wise things but moms always make it feel better. Even her "come here and I'll pick you up" would make it better.

Shanna said...

It is nice that you have house thought to take over the other not so good thoughts. Be strong and good luck with the house papers!

Unknown said...

(hug) You don't need to rationalize your grief. The thoughts, love and dedication were there, to have that stop is a process. Remember, this too shall pass...