Monday, February 15, 2010

A little bit more!!!

So we are on the house hunt...we have looked at a few nice houses...others not so nice. We looked at one that has to be redone almost everywhere. But the thing is it has lots of things we could do to our liking...it is a HUD home so it would be a wait and see kinda thing. If we get it I'll post pictures...then you can see what I mean. We are throwing a bid at it just to see.

I went to the rehab doctor...he says my lack of using my foot is causing the pain. So I get to go to PT as my dad would say physical torture...LOL!! So I have to set that up.

Church was good. The kids behaved for a change. Other than Rachele and her melt downs in primary...sometimes I wonder if she does it because we are there in the room. Oh well.

It appears dad gets his big surgery on the 12th of March. I ask for prayers and happy thoughts...I know it is a given but it can't hurt to ask for those few extras.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Good luck to your Dad my prayers are with you all.