Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little of everything!!

No school for Rachele...good thing too, she has a fever, but is feeling better after some childrens motrin. Kenny is headed off to daycare. Only after it took Lee 20 minutes to shovel and clean off the Suburban. I love the 4 wheel drive in that thing...well worth the extra car payment.

The house hunt begins again. I looked at a few online last night...I think I will let my realtor do the leg work this time. Last time we found all the houses that we looked at. After all thats what she is getting paid to do.

I really hated walking away from the other house but I'm not going to be walked all over. This just lets us know that heavenly father does answer prayers and that house was not meant for us.

Doing good today. I went to work yesterday and they had gotten me a card. It was so nice. I still feel hurt inside but I know again that heavenly father was looking out for me and what ever was wrong with the baby I wasn't going to be able to handle. I know people say that the lord only gives you what you can handle is not always an accurate statemnet but I truely feel that in the case it is true. I go back to the doctor on Friday to touch base with her and ask some more questions that I thought of since last week. She called me yesterday to let me know that my hormone levels are 34 so for sure no DNC.

Dad goes to the doctor tomorrow to discuss the surgury. He already decided to have his bladder removed and what type of new bladder he wants...which is a bag on the outside. This option has less complications. I think he has done enough research that he has made an informed decission.

Lee goes to the doctor on Thursday also. I hope his doctor sees he has lost weight. When he wears clothes as with all of us...he weighs more. If nothing else I see he has lost weight. He is doing really good on his portion control and working out.

As I said I went back to work yesterday. For two hours to do billing. The problem is I have to have a sit down job and if billing only takes me 2 hours I can't work for that. I can't pay my bills on that. I am going to have to ask if they have more for me to do. If not I might have to get a hold of the workmen's comp lady to get more info.

2 comments:

emily said...

That is a lot! I hope you can get more hours and that all the dr visits go well.

And I'm with ya, thank goodness for 4wheel drive!

Shanna said...

Love 4 wheel drive!! Hope everything goes good with your Dad and Lee. It is hard to have a job in the hospital if you can't walk around. I hope they find something more for you to do. In the mean time take care of that foot so it heals fast!