Friday, February 5, 2010

New Hope!!

Went to the doctor to today to discuss my next steps. Well the good news is I don't need a DNC...I know tmi. She said she wants to see me next week...just to touch base make sure I'm still doing ok. I still don't feel good. I'm not sure what I should really feel. I feel the pain of losing the baby but I don't know how to understand it. I hate being alone. I think about it even when I try not to. I don't blame myself but I can't help but wonder if I had not found out and got the bone scan would it had turned out the same way? I don't want to know the answer to that question. Even though it is on my mind. She did tell me to wait 3 months before trying again...that would be May June area...which is were we had planned to get pregnant in the first place. Kinda odd in my mind. I have no idea if I'll feel up to trying then only time will tell. On another note the bruises on my right arm hurt and the doctor was very upset that the ER bruised me so bad. Her caring makes me glad I choose her for my doctor.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Its always nice to have Drs. that care. Thats why I changes Simons Dr. Hope you get to feeling better soon. How is your foot anyway?

Deb said...

It still hurts. No all the time but if i wear shoes for longer than a hour it throbs...I just deal with it. I had my MRI so Tuesday when I go to the doctor I hope to have a better answer to why.

Unknown said...

So glad you have a caring doctor. I think the three month rule is mostly to get a regular cycle again. Hang in there.