Tuesday, February 16, 2010

House Bid!!

Much to relief the house we bid on we did not get. We liked it but it needed alot of work. It had nothing in the kitchen...the main bath only had had the bath tub...no furnace or hot water heater and so on. Boy it was a mess. We are moving on to another city close by tomorrow and then this weekend we are headed to Holly (about an hour north of us) to look at a few houses up there. One I really like from the outside. It is an old Victorian. I hope it is still avalible at least to look at...even if it doesn't work out for us. One is even a model home with all the works. I will let you guys know once we are done looking at least this go around.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I know for me, I never want to do a fixer upper again. It is nice to just move into a house that already works. But I understand it has to fit the budget too. And don't forget it is a buyers market right now so don't let anyone walk all over you. Its all about what you want not them!! Good luck on the hunt.