Sunday, December 27, 2009

The new year is coming....

So with the year coming to an end I have done some thinking! I need to make some changes. So with that in mind I have a few things to do.

We need to be more on the ball with some church related things...prayers (all types), FHE, scripture reading, and making sure we are prepared for class (not the night before scramble). A few others I'm sure will pop up but that is a good start.

School...I need to be more on the ball with getting my work done. At this point a Bachelor's will not get me any more money but with the rumors flying that our hospital is being sold it could help me keep my job or find a better one if the rumors are true.

The kids, they need more help from both Lee and I. Not that they are in trouble or anything but I see some areas they need help. Kenny needs to potty train and Rachele just needs someone to talk to or even read to.

Lee...I need to help him stay on target for his new healthy life style. He needs to lose about 100lbs on the lighter side (more like 120-130). With him having the same surgery twice this year it has become more apparent that his weight is the cause. Not that I did not know it but he has realized it.

Family history...where to begin? With all the deaths this year we have alot of work to do. We have got a jump on that with half of a new recommend (we just need the stake side). Our temple is only 20 minutes away so we have no reason not to go at least once a month. Plus, if we are doing temple work I'm sure anyone of our church friends will be more than willing to watch my kids.

Household...we need to get rid of alot of stuff. Not junk just stuff that we really do not need or that needs to be replaced... old dressers, clothes that I do not wear, some of the toys the kids do not play with, stuff I do not use (but not my craft stuff).

I see so much potential for a great new year, I know I can pull it off and I will keep you all posted on how it's going.

3 comments:

emily said...

Those are all great! I'm excited for a new year too. Good luck, 2010 is going to be a good year!

Shanna said...

That is so awesome. I overheard someone talking at the store that they were going to start the new year off with a clean house so it will be clean all year. I thought it was a cute idea. But non the less my house is not clean. But I am going to do that today. I will post my goals as soon as I have them written down and in the right order.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Becca said...

I would post my goals would take up way too much space and you would get bored about a third of the way through. Maybe I could make a muzzle or gag for the baby number 1 so I don't have to hear her screaming for hours and I mean hours when she goes to bed. J/K but it really gets on my nerves. I love New Years and the richness and renewal it brings. Good luck with all your goals. Happy New Year.