Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kenny's 3rd birthday!!

Ok so it is a few hours early but hey I'm not sure I will have time to update tomorrow. We had his party with the family on Saturday it was very nice. Kenny got lots of gifts. We saved some of the gifts that we got him for his actual birthday. I can't wait.

Christmas should be fun. We have all the gifts under the tree minus the Santa drop. I have to go back to work on Christmas eve so mommy is waking the kids as soon as I get home (at 0710 {am}) to open up all the gifts.

The surgeries went very well. Lee is going for a post op appointment tomorrow so we will see how well things are really going. Dad will not have any results until after the new year...but the doctor said it looked more like irritation. Prayers are being said but more are welcome.

This is my 160 post. Yea me!!!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Glad to hear the surgeries went well. I hope all the upcoming appts. and results are good. We are ready for Christmas too. But my kids will be the ones waking me up before I would like them too. Merry Christmas!!

Bufftub2 said...

Whew! It's been a long month but now foe the FUN! Merry Christmas sister!

Bufftub2 said...

oooppss....that should be FOR