Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10 Years!!!

Today is Lee and I's (is that right...oh well) 10 year anniversary (our temple one is coming up on five years). Over the past ten years we have been through a lot.

Buying a house
Losing a house
Having kids
Losing a child (still gets to me some days)
Him paying for a child he never sees
Losing loved ones
Medical issues
Joining the church
But most of all staying in love with each other....

I look forward to 10 more years with the love of my life.

Happy anniversary Lee!!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats! And Happy Belated Anniversary! It will be Brock and I's 5th this year. I concur about being in love still and look forward to getting to ten years. Love Ya

Deb said...

Thanks Becca!! I look forward to hearing about your 10 years!!

emily said...

Congrats guys! That's a lot of stuff for 10 years. More good than not, right? What's the next 10 years going to be?!