Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need a vacation...on 7 tower!!

Ok for those of you that do not know 7 tower is where the crazies are in my hospital!!!

Kenny is fine with out Rachele and Rachele is fine with out Kenny...but when you get them together they drive me nuts...as Lee would say "you want more"!!!

I don't think it would bother me so much if they did not tag team me!! They know I will cave which is why they do it...I need to fix that!!!

The thing that set me off today is the fact that Rachele comes in from out back saying Kenny peed on her...the back of her short were soaked...hello how can you let someone pee on you to get you that wet!! Then Kenny comes in and says no sissy peed herself..ok so who do I believe???

So Rachele changes her cloths...Kenny then comes in the livingroom with a pair of pants because his shorts are "yucky"...no they are not...he changed cloths once today I'm not going to do that again...after a huge ordeal he is wearing his shorts!!!

I stood my ground...but boy do I need a break...why do they push my buttons??? I love my kids but does anyone want to borrow them for the day??
Ok not really...I do think I need to find more things to do with them so they do not aggravate me so much!!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Ok so I would "borrow" them any day. And remember if its not a fight you want to lose, just let them. Like changing to pants. Whats another piece of clothing in the laundry. Just a bit of my advice. Take it or leave it, doesn't bother me either way.