Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Craft Bug!!

I have the craft bug!!! I hope to have some stuff done to post by tomorrow night. I have a dress in mind for Rachele, a few skirts for me, and as luck would have it the pattern for me works for Rachele in the short version...and she only needs one panel instead of two!!! I also have a new blanket for Rachele as she has almost out grown her "cake-cake" blanket from when she was about 18 months old!!! Kenny is getting a new buzz blanket and a buzz bag....should be fun!!! I hope that it lasts for a bit so I can get all my ideas done!!

Plus on our Railroad trip I seen some very cool ideas for other crafts...maybe I can do some of those too! But on those I need Lee's help...plus a few metal things...like some tin and of course I need to get Lee to agree to a new craft that I may not get to do....but I have given it a lot of thought and could use many of my other crafts with the new one...I'll keep you posted!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

Fun! Can't wait to see it all! Maybe some of your bug will rub off on me...

Shanna said...

I hope you get some of those projects done. I have not had much success with finishing. We want to see some pictures too!!