Monday, July 19, 2010

House!!!

Ok so it looks we are going to get the house in Berkley.

After a long search and failed attempts to get a house of our own we have one...

It is a nice little house that will suit our family just right. It will fit us all and has room to grow. I won't be able to have chickens but maybe I'm not meant to have them...I would be heart broken if one died. I only say that because I'm so emotional on lots of things.

I hope that come September we are ready to move and join our old ward...Southfield. Maybe we can get them to help us unload a truck load...I'll try to get pictures and post them later.

2 comments:

emily said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that. Ya, if you're not in the strongest emotional state chickens can be really hard. I never knew I'd witness so much death and carnage.

On a happy note--congrats on the house!

Shanna said...

So exciting! I am so glad to here it is all working out!