Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday...

So here we are another Sunday...

*We did not go to church as Rachele had her last football game to cheer at. So she wanted to cheer and we went.
*We went out trick or treating...the kids got lots of candy.
*Lee and I have been having more and more arguments...not sure what is causing them but I do plan on figuring them out. We tend to get over them quickly but it un-nerving.
*We are going to start a new schedule with everything in our life...from bedtimes for the kids to enough time with each other.
*I feel that we are forgetting something important. I know we have the holy ghost in our life so it is not that but I feel it.
*A great time to be had by all...trunk or treating at the church yesterday!

Happy Sunday...it is almost November...just a few short hours left of October...where did the year go?

No comments: