Thursday, October 7, 2010

Emotions!!

Today I am feeling over whelmed with emotions. I don't know how to explain it. I have no idea where it is coming from.

My thoughts of why...

1. Had I not miscarried I should have given birth by now...good idea of why.
2. My nephew is away at basic training and he sent his first post card home...another good reason why.
3. My neck hurts really bad...pain always makes someone want to cry.
4. We seem to be under a lot of stress...yet another good reason to cry.
5. Lee got a notice in the mail to go to court over his child support stuff...he pays every month  why bother him!! Very annoyed by this.
Ok I think I hit everything...

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Wow, that is a lot. Well just close the bathroom door take a nice hot shower and cry it all out. That's what my Mom tells me in my times of emotion.

Shanna said...

Sending you hugs!

Deb said...

Thanks Shanna!! Sounds like good advice.

Anna said...

I'm with Shanna. A good cry will make you feel better. I wish life was easier, but I suppose we all need to learn something:) We love you guys!