Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goal update!

Okay so I had to go back to December of 2009 to find them all but I did...

Church...we are doing better with prayers, class we did awesome with (no callings yet so we will see how the rest of the year goes), FHE we still slack on somewhat but my Monday night class ends this week so maybe I could get things going again.

School...I am really doing bad on this one. I started out good then slack off. The procrastination inside me comes out.

The kids...We are being more understanding. With the move it was very time consuming and the kids felt neglected, I could tell by their actions. We are getting back on target. I just need to figure out how to get Rachele out of the whining mode. Once I do I'll write a book for all to read and I can then be rich...lol!

Lee...He is doing well with his weight loss but has hit a plateau. But his Dr is pleased anyway.

Family History...Okay so we have our Recommends but we have yet to go. We moved even closer to the temple when we got the new house...I know for me it is because I don't feel up to the emotional toll it is going to have on me.

Household...Okay with the move we got rid of a few things. Not much...as I said before we did give away a lot of toys to the church. We still have many things to unpack and go through to include stuff from when we moved from Fort Wayne. I know if we have not used it in that many years we should get rid of it but some of it was expensive stuff or keepsake stuff. So until I can part with it the stuff stays.

1 comment:

emily said...

That's good! I always think progression of any kind is worth it. There's still plenty of time left too! Keep up the good work!