Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fabric Warehouse...

I have found me an awesome store...Fabric Warehouse. They carry lots and lots of fabric...at cheap prices...3.99 to 6.99! At least that is the prices that I seen.

Maybe this will feed my need to craft...or make it stronger!

So much stuff but I held back. I got the print to make something out of it...it is separated out. The off white stuff is vinyl...to maybe make diaper covers...it appears to be the same style PUL that was used on my other diaper covers! The trim is self explanatory!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Okay, I need to know where this is!!! Please tell me!! And let me come with you the next time you go!! It sounds like heaven to me!! WOW!! Tell me more!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you made diapers. Any idea if this place has a website?

Deb said...

Miss Sailor Mom...I really just dabble in making diapers. I have no idea but I will check it out for you...Esther I sure will take you!!!