Saturday, November 8, 2008

Still no updates!!!

Okay so I haven't updated yet...can you blame me...I've only worked 48 hours so far this week and I still have another 12 hour shift to go. Lots of over time.

I have been blog hopping. Looking on my friends blogs and checking out some of their other friends blogs. Very cool.

Rachele has been running another fever...now Kenny has one too. Thank goodness she has Monday and Tuesday off next week to try to recoporate more. Lee told me today (Friday) never to ask for another child...the kids drove him crazy while I slept. I told him I won't ask anytime soon but he will be asked for another one.

Now that I have some time I have been knitting. I love it. I thought myself when I was pregnant with Kenny but had to stop because of school. The nice thing is I can bring it to work and work on my projects between rounds of treatments. So far I have made a hat for Rachele and a scarf for my mother in law. Maybe when I update my blog I'll post pics of those.

Well my job calls me. I'm in the ICU and I'm about to get a patient from the floor that went bad... as we say here at work.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love your new facelift on the blog. I haven't had to to blog myself let alone read anyone elses. I need to set up some kind of system to stay more up to date and what not. I hope the kids feel better soon. And try to get some rest.