Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm a few days behind!!!

Well where do begin... Mom is back in the hospital. We took her back in Thursday morning. She had a rough night with her oxygen concentrator. It would not stay running right. She ended up in the ICU again but this time just on a BiPAP machine...it aides in breathing but is not invasive.

Her numbers indicate she had a heart attack...so she was transfered to another hospital with doctors that have no bedside mannor what so ever. But at least her heart doctor is on the case so I guess I can over look that. The game plan is to see if medication will treat her and add another lead to her pacemaker.

Even with all the stress of what happened we still had a nice thanksgiving and I didn't seem to mind the fact that I was up for over thirty hours.

We went north on Friday and did some "black Friday" Shopping. It really wasn't that bad. We then went to the nursing home that Lee's grandpa is in to see him. He looks much better than the last time I seen him. We ate a Burger King and the kids played...Kenny got stuck at the top and Rachele just left him...another little girl helped him down. He still had fun.

We decided to drive to Huron Lake and see it. It was very nice. Much calmer than I expected for a big lake. We took some pictures but I'm at work so it will be a little while before I can post those. On our ride home we saw a heard of deer (about 50). I have never seen so many deer in one spot before.

I think I have told you all everything I wanted to say. Happy blogging!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Is your mom still in the hospital now? My mom is undergoing a catherization (sp?) right now and I'm anxious to hear the results when it is all over. I hope everything works out with your family. Have you all been swimming in any of the great lakes? I always enjoyed it--fun waves without the sharks.

On a side note: I should have included where I did my shopping: aldi's and Meijer.