Friday, November 14, 2008

Quick update!!!

Lee got a 100 on his "family" project. I am so happy for him. I'm still working on getting it posted, to share with all. He has also been doing awesome in his english comp class. His last paper doesn't even need a rewrite. I am so very proud of him, mainly because he has been stressing out about this semester.

The kids are feeling better. Yeah!!!

I was told today that my work won't be able to accomedate my church schedule. On the weekends that I work I ask that I come in at 11 so I get some sleep. But we had some management changes and they can't accomedate me anymore. Oh well I guess I'll either be extremly tired at work or miss church every other week. Which really sucks because I was hoping to make it back now that the kids are better. We will see.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

That is so great that he is doing well. I know it can be stressful. Good luck with the new management.