Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grateful Sunday!! Borrowing from Emily

As I reflect on the lovely weather that we are having. I am so grateful that I'm sick. No really I am.
I'm grateful that my husband took the kids outside so I could rest peacefully.
I'm so grateful that every Sunday we get a call from Rachele's school giving us a heads up on the up coming week.
I'm grateful that I don't have the ER tonight because I think it might get busy with this weather.
I'm grateful that I had a missionary moment yesterday at work and even had a Book of Mormon for the person to look at and she even said she would look for the copy she already has at home.
I am grateful for my family and friends.
I am grateful for many other things also but at the time I can't think of them so....

Happy snow weather to all.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Its always a good idea to stop and just be grateful.