Thursday, November 27, 2008

Doing Better and HOME!!

Okay so mom is better. She came off the ventilator late Friday afternoon. She spent the rest of the day in the ICU and was transfered out during the night because she was the healthiest one and they needed her bed. She spent a few more days in the hospital and went home on Wednesday after another move in the middle of the night.

She is so glad to be home for thanksgiving. We have a big meal planned and lots of fun. I hope she will finally quit smoking...but at this point I'm not sure it will do her any good. She has been a smoker for 50 years...and she is only 63. I should call the temple and put her name in for prayers because I need help...

Hope all have a wonderful TURKEY DAY!!! Enjoy the parade.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow I haven't had time to check blogs lately and what do I read when I get on? I am sorry to hear about your cousin and am glad to hear that your mom is home and doing better. That's great that you have the skill and talent to be able to check on her. (Go school and dedication) and it's great that she was able to be home for Thanksgiving. Hang in there. Love you lots.