Monday, January 14, 2008

Study study study!!

As I enter a week of testing I think wow what was I thinking? Then I say this is for a good reason. I have to go through all of the stress of testing so I know I am good at what I do.

The hardest part of all the testing is not knowing what the teacher is going to ask me...the tests are all oral and I think those tests are worse than written tests but thats just me. I can say that the students that just graduated (last August) failed this round of tests and they still graduated so that does put my mind at ease.

I know I will do fine but I do hope all will pray for me. I also enjoy getting those words of encouragement from my friends... Lee just tells me to quit stressing and relax but that is hard because he doesn't study and still gets A's....that makes me so upset. I wish I could do that sometimes. But I still pass so I guess that is all that matters.

One of these days I will blog about something other than school. Maybe over winter break I can find something fun to blog about...like my kids who seem to be growing up way too fast.

Happy blogging!!!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Oh I do remember the days of having to study my butt off just to pass and I know if I can do it you can too. Just remember you are so close. You will do good.