Thursday, January 31, 2008

Story Clan/Carter Clan update!!!

Well after an eventful few weeks here are the updates.

Mom is home from the hospital. She had complications with her COPD. Her doctors and hospital have me very upset but as I have said before my parents are chosing them so what can I do.

Rachele is feeling better and her fever finally broke. Hopefully she can go back to school next week.

My dad got his seeds implanted. He had some issues with releiving himself so he had to get a catheter until he could go back today. His doctor said his prostate was swollen from the surgery.

Kenny had to go to the ER because the one pediatrican made me mad when I called to see if they wanted to see him or if they would just give us a perscription for a steroid because he has croup again. He was so bad that the nurse wanted to give him a vaponephrine treatment, the doctor said lets try the steroid first and if he doesn't respond to that then we will do the vapo treatment. His doctors office, I think I will be getting a note in our kids charts that I don't want the one doctor to care for my kids because She said we should just let its run its course and its different than the last time he had croup and he will be fine and if he has a coughing fit to put his head in the freezer. Hello how can you ditermine that over the phone. But anyway he is much better and I feel better now that I got some sleep.

We are all losing our minds with lack of sleep, but things should be getting better.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I feel youe pain. Not to long ago my kids had croup and it was so sad with lots of lost sleep. I hope they get better and stay well.

emily said...

Holy cow, you guys need the medical speed pass. I'm sorry that you've had no sleep, it makes everything worse. Hang in there and everyone get better fast!