Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend off...

So yesterday and today should have been me time day 6-7...I think... but since I have to work overtime next week I decided to take the weekend off...so what happens...............

My body wakes me up at 4am both days...Saturday I stayed up and took a nap later...Today I managed to fall back to sleep for a bit before Lee's alarm went off so he could go to his before church meetings...last year my weekends off we could go in together but he would stay late to meet with the missionaries...so we would drive separate anyways...well...until we have a 5th Sunday we won't be able to get the kids ready together and all the other morning stuff...but I'm a good supporting wife and don't complain to much...until it interferes with my me time...like Relief Society nights...which it did this month twice...I lodged my complaint with Lee and he totally understands because hey I need to fellowship with the sisters as much as he needs to do his calling...so next month I am free to go the the knitting class that I'm teaching...I told him I couldn't miss that class...

No comments: