Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Piano lesson...

Ok so we got an awesome deal on a piano right after we moved to the new house...50 bucks for a nice 1950's Wurlitzer spinet...something for us to learn on and maybe upgrade later but it works so why not use it!!!

Any who, we are lucky enough to have some "transplants" in our ward...Well she teaches piano for a great price...for lessons for Rachele and I it's only 25 bucks...not sure what the going rate is but it is low enough for my budget so we are doing it!!

Any who again...lesson was today...lots of homework. But I see lots of fun...so that's good. I have some knowledge of music so that helps and we are trying to help encourage the kids with their interests in music, so Kenny has drums, a guitar and a ukalaie....Rachele has a keyboard and guitar. The piano belongs to the family as does the music maker from deserret books, my old flute from high school, and my mom's old zither! So we will be a well rounded music family...did I miss any instruments in the house? Oh and Lee's Bass guitar...So now we can rock on...

No comments: