Friday, January 6, 2012

Me time day 3...

Ok my me time today was extra sleep...Lee was coughing all night and it kept me up most of the night...he didn't even realize he was coughing when I told him this morning when his alarm went off...oh well.

I had to go into work this morning anyway to get my computer stuff checked off...we are going to electronic medical records and the program goes live on the 16th of January...we hope they have pushed the date back several times already...I got it all done in under 2 hours!!

I will try to find more fun things to blog about I promise...

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I like reading about your me time. Its a good idea. Its amazing how hard it is to exercise when you finally put your mind to it. My exercising starts on Monday. See you there... right? And I will see you during scriptures too!!

Deb said...

Ok I will keep it up...and yes you will see me both places...Monday sounds good!!

Anna said...

George does electronic medical records for his job. He writes the software. Hope the transition goes well. Glad you had some me time! I guess is reading your blog:)