Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let's start with fun...

So one of my posts last year I think...lol, I posted that Lee and I haven't taken a family vacation since our Nebraska trip when Lee's parents lived there...in 2007 I believe. Well my SIL being the great person she is reads my blog...who knew...lol, hope I didn't say anything to offend her on here...sorry if I did...any who she makes these big plans between her my BIL and FIL. So for Christmas they bought us a vacation package...so sweet...Great Wolf Lodge here we come!! On the vacation front we really haven't had any vacations other the that Nebraska trip...not even a honeymoon. But this is so awesome!!
This is the box display my SIL created for our gift...

SIL=sister in law
BIL=brother in law
FIL=father in law...in case you didn't know...

3 comments:

Shanna said...

That is so cool! Way awesome of your in-laws! I hope you all have lots of fun!

Anna said...

That is such a great idea! When are you going?

Deb said...

When the kids are off school...for safety purposes I won't say exactly when...don't want my house invaded...