Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Blog World...It's me Debbie...

As I reflected on the past year I only posted about half of what I posted the year before...so not a blogger this past year I guess.

So here is the plan...Get with the program Deb!!!

So I have a list of goals I'm creating to get me on track...this could be the year I do it...it could happen!!

Once I get the list I will post it...maybe I nice list like on Shanna's blog that is a few years out of date...hint hint...lol!!! Last year I said I would make a list but it would appear I never did...oops!

How about a nice family picture from Rachele's baptism...since I didn't share it in October when it happened...
Maybe I can add more photo's later...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

So fun!! She looks so happy! And that dress is adorable!!! Where did you get it?

Yeah just yesterday I was thinking about how out of date that list is. Mine will be updated soon as well.

Deb said...

I wish I could say no where I made but that would be a big fat lie...lol! We got it at Burlington Coat Factory for 30% off because it had a stain which the dry cleaner got out!! Thanks!!