Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cleaning!!!

Ok as most of you know from FB we have been cleaning. I have some before pictures of the dining room but its not totally done yet so it will be a bit before I get them up. We moved onto the garage because it was such a wonderful day yesterday and the kids wanted to jump on the trampoline. Any ways, my craft corner is taking shape. A lot more work needs to be done but we are headed in the right direction. We cleaned out the lower part under the shelves you know the part on the ground. It was all stuff the owner left behind. So we moved it to the shed not knowing if they want it or not. Well that gives us a lot more room to put totes and get rid of some of the clutter in the garage. So with the nice storm rolling in I'm not sure how much work will be done outside but I can finish the inside.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I love getting organized. It really helped me to move 2 times in one year. I still have a bit of work but we are almost there. I hope you get to do a lot of crafts and you could always do a space heater in the winter if need be.

Deb said...

Shanna, I have that in mind. We even have a karosene one but that one scares me....so electric ones will work.