Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update on the kids!!

Ok so a few weeks ago Rachele wanted her training wheels off. So Lee took them off and we helped her ride up and down the drive way. She did not get it. She was bummed out so I told her Aunt Beth was a good two wheeler teacher. So on Friday she asked Aunt Beth to teach her how to ride. So my very great sister who just finished running on her trendmill and was headed to the shower came right over (she lives across the street) to help her out. Well after about 30 minutes she kinda had it but had too much drama so she didn't continue. Later that night in the driveway she said can I ride my bike...I said yes but daddy and I are busy so we can't help. She said ok I just want to see if I can get started. She got more than started she just took off and is so happy to be riding.

Kenny is still having training issues. The boy just doesn't get it. He knows when he goes but does not want to go in the potty. It is crazy. He does good at daycare but not at home. Anybody know why??? I have heard boys are harder to train but this is silly. His vocabulary is getting larger and very interesting. Nothing bad but it is funny that he uses the right word when needed.

No comments: