Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello blog world!!

Its been a bit since I blogged...So we got a lot of the cleaning done we wanted done. We did get the my little area for my crafting as you can see by my chair...but that was the only thing I have done. That is able to be seen. I did pull out the knit blanket I started when I found out I was pregnant but stopped because I miscarried and just couldn't work on it. But I figure we will have another one someday so I might as well be ahead of the game.

I have done a few things for dad on the cricut. I need to make him a smaller sign for the back of his car windows...then I can make one for my sister. I will post pictures of my finished products. They are into ham radio stuff so they want to put their callsign on their cars.

I go to days at the end of the month...yea!! I have 6 night shifts left. It is going to feel like an eternity. But the wait is worth my sanity and family time. I hope to be able to do more crafts once I'm on days and once school gets out...which is the middle of June.

2 comments:

emily said...

I'd love to see more projects! Yay for the day shift too!

Shanna said...

Yea!! Days will be great and long overdue!! Cant wait to see those projects.