Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation!!!

Ok here is the big graduation post!!

As some of you know when we moved back to Michigan Lee left his dream job :( He could not find a job here so he went to a temp agency to get a job. He worked with them for a few months (89 days to be exact) and then they let him go but told him that if he came back in a few weeks they could do another 89 day thing. Well this does not work out because we have Rachele and I just found out I was pregnant with Kenny. So my dad said to him you really want to go to school...Lee said yes and may dad said well go, I'll take care of the two bills you have. That was in  the summer of 2006. So his journey to his degree began. We went on state aid to help out with the insurance part of things and Lee enrolled in school...I was already enrolled and trying to finish my degree.

So here it is 2010 and he is all done...
He graduated with honors so I made him walk to get the degree!!!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

YEAH LEE!!! GOOD JOB!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Anna said...

Congratulations Lee!!!! That's such a great accomplishment. Yay for you!

emily said...

Congrats! That's a huge deal! Way to go Lee (and supporting family!)