Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost there!!!

Okay starting on the 28th I have 6 days off...good for me!! So we are going to do a major re-organization. I think I might have said that in the last post. Well we have started with the living room. I forgot to get before pictures...I will on the next room. There is a huge difference in space. It is still a small room but looks bigger. We replaced one bookcase with a new one that we got on clearance at Target...plus put up 4 more. We got all our movies on one bookcase and the kids movies on another one along with Kenny's diaper/potty training stuff. I hope to soon have those two shelves empty here in the near future. The other bookcases are for our religious books and stuff. One bookcase for family stuff like pictures and so on. We have no idea for the last one but I'm sure we will figure something out soon for that one. We are going to get the garage cleaned up and open a corner so I can craft...again. I won't be able to do this come winter time but hey some time to craft is better than none right?? Ok so the plan is to get in shape to live here for at least another year...if not more. We realize that something was telling us to stay here with losing two houses!! So in a year we will search again. Maybe by then we will be all set and we will be able to find our perfect house.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I think you are depressed because women thrive on expectations and you were expecting to get a house. I am sorry it fell through but Brock and I just went through a similar thing with housing and realized the Lord was telling us not right now. It is so fun to reorganize and rearrange and declutter. It is very impowering. I will try to get my post up about spring cleaning. It has been liberating for me.