Saturday, April 10, 2010

The House!!

Ok so we have some colors picked for the outside...burgundy and green. Main color is going to be the burgundy and the trim will be green. It is not that dark of a burgundy but it is still burgundy. The green will be a hunter green color. It isn't called that but thats what it looks like to me. I can't wait. In less than two weeks we will be home owners again...even if we can't move in right away it is still ours. We are thinking of other colors/decor for the inside. Some of the wall paper is in really good shape and we like it so we are going to keep it for now.

I hope that I can post pictures in the very near futher!!!

4 comments:

emily said...

yay!!! I can't wait to see the pics. The colors sound great!

Shanna said...

I hope you can post pics soon too. Can't wait to see them!!

Deb said...

I was just reading my post...silly me forgot to spell check!!! I typed futher not future!!! Oh well you guys knew what I meant. Thanks guys.

Anna said...

Can't wait to see it! Good luck with everything!