Monday, April 19, 2010

Blogged out!!

Since we lost the house I really have nothing to look forward to...ok maybe not that bad.

We are doing a major re-organization in my house because we lost the house so that should be fun.

We got a few new toys.

We are getting rid of the little puppy as Kenny calls her...she keeps peeing on the floor...even on nice days.

My classes are almost done for this semester and I'm taking the summer off to enjoy life.

I hope to be on day shift by May 31st, which is when the new schedule starts.

I do really feel depressed...not sure why??? Any thoughts??

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I think its the time of year cause i have been feeling off my "groove" lately. I have found joy in exercising! Sorry to hear about the puppy. I completely understand. That's why we got rid of the puppy we had too. Did you try a crate? Ours had a "piddling" problem too when she would get excited or scared.

Deb said...

We did try the crate...didn't work. But at least this way she will have a safer home...Kenny would love a little hard sometimes and she was so tiny. I think your right this time of year is blah!!! Its not warm yet and its not overly cold but cold still. Well maybe my 6 days off next week and some re-organizing will help. Plus with me taking the summer off of school I think I can get back in the groove.

Anna said...

I have been depressed because of house stuff, so maybe it's just that. You had expectations that didn't get filled. Argh. Ihope you get to do some cool things to your house. Hang on and things always get better eventually:) We love you guys!