Sunday, November 29, 2009

The end!!

The end of another month is here...were has the time gone? I thought for sure that this year would drag. I thought that with all the pain we had suffered this year, it was going to be a long painful year. Painful yes, but not long. I am still not sleeping well. I think it is from the stress of the holidays and thinking of the moms. I keep wondering back to what they are missing and what we are missing without them. I know the holiday's are rough when you have lost a loved one, but to me it seems extreme with losing both moms. I haven't talked to Lee about it to see if he feels the same way. I am afraid to actually. I don't want to bring him down if he is feeling okay....does that make sense? I'm sure it does.

On another note it is almost my birthday then my sister's birthday and then Kenny's 3rd birthday then Christmas. I am so happy to have the holidays here. The true meaning sometimes seems lost but we try to find it.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Ok I am reaching through the computer now and twisting through all the wires across the states between us and coming through the computer in front of you and giving you a hug....... got it? Good.

Deb said...

Thanks Shanna. I needed that.