Sunday, November 1, 2009

So it's 1am again!!!

So here I am at work thinging the night is going by fast. Then I look up and its 1am again. Of course thats because we had to have our "fall" back time. Daylight savings is so hard. I hope my dad remembers because he offered to make us breakfast. Then as I was sitting here going biskets and gravy sound so yummy. I remembered that it is fast Sunday. Well, mine is shot alreadt as I'm at work and need the water and other healthy nurishment to stay active and awake at work. Lee on the other hand I'm sure forgot and he won't be doing it either. So here is my grateful Sunday minus fasting post...

I am grateful for the nice weather so the kids could enjoy trick or treating.

I am grateful for my family for the the love they show me.

I am grateful that I can be with my family forever.

I am geateful that I am able to have the church in my life through our freedom of religion in this awesome country.

I am grateful for my job, with not so many people handing out candy it makes me wonder are they having a hard time with money?

I am grateful for my husband who loves me even when we fight and always will.

I am grateful for my kids and the love the show me.

I am grateful that I will see my mom again one day. She loved halloween.

Remember no comments. I'm still protesting. I want to make sure I post for me not for others. I just feel that if i worry about comments I'm doing it for thr wrong reasons.

No comments: