Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ok I usually love all the food and family stuff but this year was so different. It was missing something. I never thought it was going to be this hard not to be able to share the holidays without the moms. Plus with all the other bad stuff going on...

Lee has to have surgery on his knee again and dad has "suspecious" spots in his bladder so another biopsy for him. I am so ready for 2009 to be over. This year totally sucked the big one.

I have no idea what to get for people for Christmas. If I had more time i would make some stuff but I don't so I can't. I hate that I have to work. I want to be able to take care of my kids. I hate midnights too. It messes with my system so much.

On another note I am enjoying what little time I do have with my kids and hubby. I have found sometime to make these really cute star ornaments. I'll take a picture and show blog world soon.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

It has been a rough year for sure!! But hang in there. 2010 is just around the corner. It was very weird for me this last week being around all my family and no Shawn so I feel what you are going through. Sending my love to your family.