Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quick update!!

Work has been crazy. We keep getting people with flu like symptoms, which causes us to slow down on our treatments even though we have more treatments to do.

Because work is so crazy I am having trouble getting homework done. School is going ok but I have a few projects to do that are going to take me longer to do than my normal day of or day before. So I am going to need those hours at night that I may not have.

My nephew Kyle is getting married on Friday. He wants to join the Air Force and they will not let him join because they say he is a single dad (which he is but his girlfriend is obviously in the picture) so they moved the day up.

Lee has another tear in his knee. In two weeks we will see what the next step is. He did get another handicap plaque so that is helpful, he has to park so far out at school and by the time he gets to the building his knee is in so much pain.

Everyone is doing ok. Rachele had school today but they called me to come get her because he power went out. Kenny is loving his daycare. We are too. It is nice to have someone you can trust to help out. The holidays are just around the corner and I am feeling the sadness of not having my mom and mother in law.

No comments: