Friday, September 5, 2008

Rachele's first week of school!!!

Okay call me a bad mom...I have no pictures. Let me just say she does look so cute in her white polo and navy bottoms, whether it be capri's, skirt, or her jumper. Next week I'll try to get a photo of the before school look because after school her white polo is no longer white. So glad walmart carries the stain resistant shirts. Anyways she is loving it. I was shocked that the first day was a full day, even more so when all the other schools had half days. But it made it nice not to have to fight with the high school by her school. Hope all is well.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

How fun!! I do hope she enjoys it. I know Katie is looking forward to Kindergarten and it is still another year away. She was talking about it last year. Good luck, can't wait to see a picture.

emily said...

Congrats! How fun. Part of me can't believe she is old enough for school! I bet she looks so cute in her uniform!