Monday, September 29, 2008

Frustration!!!

We have this nice Fairly new flat screen for our computer. We haven't had any trouble with it....until right before we moved. The menu to adjust color, contrast and so on, started to pop up automaticly. Which has become very annoying. No matter what we do it still pops up. I'm ready to throw the darn thing across the room. It pops up at the most annoying times like trying to look up something or type a blog post. I was just sitting at the computer to look up some halloween craft ideas and the darn thing keeps popping up. Even now it is just sitting on the screen. I hit the exit button and within seconds its back. Has anyone else experianced something like this? I thought with the move the unplugging it might "reset" it but no luck. I have a few other frustrations but I'll cool down before I give any details plus they involve someone very close to me and I'd hate to make this person mad at me for telling their business on the web. So I have to come up with the proper wording so I don't offend this person. So I will let you all know about that in a few days or so.

2 comments:

emily said...

Major bummer. Don't you just love technology?

emily said...

If you want to play letter tag, you're letter H. Have fun!