Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life!!!

Okay so I still don't have any pictures of Rachele in her uniform. She is loving school but hating mornings. She is just like me...no matter how early she gets to bed morning comes to fast. Her teacher seems to like her and enjoys teaching so I'm excited for that. Once Rachele gets to school she loves being there but getting her to school is a pain...I said it once already but she is just like me.

Lee has finally been to all of his classes. He is very unsure of his schedule. I told him he will be fine like every other semester but he will still stress until the end gets here. He goes to school Monday thru Thursday. He does like the time away even if he is stressing out.

Kenny is loving daycare. He goes Monday thru Thursday for six hours a day. I love it because I can sleep with out having to worry if I'm getting enough sleep or what he is getting into while I sleep. The lady that watches him is a mother of four and she really enjoys having him come over. She even thinks he might be ready to potty train....yikes! He has been waking up dry and going on the potty first thing in the morning so she might be right. But I don't want my baby to be ready for that....he's not even two yet.

I have been offered and accepted a full time position at the hospital I have been working at for the past six months. Which means we can finally get off state aide. YEA!! Not that it's bad to get help when you need it but it's nice to do for yourself. School has finally paid off for me. Since going to nights I do seem to sleep all the time. Any quite moment is sleep time for me. Although I did manage to pull myself out of bed at a decent time today...only working four hours last night helped.

We have the house pretty much set the way we want it. However when we got that bad rain storm the basement flooded and the rental people have yet to do anything about it. But for now everything is good. We moved all the items of wood to higher ground in the basement...you have to love older houses. One of these days I'll take some pictures and give you all a tour. The nice thing is we don't have a TV in the living room and the kids TV is in the toy room. We did this for our sanity. We have a quite zone in the house ...YEA!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

That is all so exciting. So glad you were offered the full time job. I know you will be great at it. Lee is such a good guy. It is so cool that Kenny could be potty trained. Leo is no where near that time. Im ok with it because we are traveling a lot. But I will soon be ready to jump on board. Good luck with the job.